30. August 2022
Neatio in a Nutshell
Who we are?
We are a team of software engineers and developers passionate about blockchain technology with a strong belief in the freedom and privacy of each individual. Our team is a perfect blend of core developers and UX/UI designers. We all love Bitcoin since it introduced us the amazing world of blockchain technology, we also love Ethereum and the smart contract technology but since both BTC and ETH became store of value rather than a peer-to-peer electronic cash system (like it was stated in the Bitcoin whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto) we decided to bring Neatio to life.
Neatio in a Nutshell
Neatio is a decentralized peer-to-peer network based on blockchain technology like Bitcoin and Ethereum with the main focus on exchanging value fast, secure and inexpensive. Of course the platform is not limited to payments only, since Neatio can also be used by other developers to run their own dApps (decentralized applications) and/or launch their own cryptocurrencies, but this is not the main focus of the network, payments are.
Neatio blockchain has a super fast block generation time, a very secure consensus protocol thanks to the byzantine fault tolerance (BFT) integration and is also energy efficient since Neatio blocks are minted by the network validators (PoS) making it environment-friendly because you don’t need expensive dedicated mining equipment and the need to consume huge amounts of electricity like in the case of PoW blockchains.
We aim to provide one of the fastest and secure means of payment based on the state of the art blockchain technology. Why blockchain? Because it is decentralized and very secure. One of our main goals is to integrate the payment solution with as many merchants as possible, all over the world. Throughout, but not limited to our simple, yet efficient, One Click Pay Neatio browser extension. Note, the browser extension is not yet available, and is work in progress.
Neatio Key Features
- ▸ Side Chains ecosystem
- ▸ Energy efficient (Proof-Of-Stake)
- ▸ Very fast transactions (~ 50 ms)
- ▸ No transactions confirmation needed
- ▸ Thousands of transactions per second
- ▸ Adaptive block size (up to 20MB blocks)
Neatio Blockchain Details
- ▸ Own blockchain
- ▸ 100% open source
- ▸ PoS (Proof-of-Stake)
- ▸ dPoS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake)
- ▸ Smart contracts and dApps
- ▸ Native EVM support - Solidity
- ▸ Network mainnet port: 9910
- ▸ Network testnet port: 9911
- ▸ Custom pBFT Consensus
- ▸ Hashing algorithm: SHA256
- ▸ Total supply: 50,000,000 NEAT
- ▸ Smallest unit: 18th decimal
- ▸ Epoch duration: 1 hour
- ▸ Total epochs: 6096960
- ▸ Total years to mint: 15
- ▸ Aprox. 52% APY (as of 21.12.2022)
Become a Validator
- ▸ Collateral: Minimum 50,000 NEAT
- ▸ System: Minimum 2 CPU, 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD
- ▸ Rewards: Inflation is approximately 8235 NEAT per day
Contact, Community and Documentation
- Website: https://neatio.net/
- Explorer: https://scan.neatio.net/
- Discord: https://discord.neatio.net/
- Telegram: https://t.me/neat_io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/neatio_network
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neatio.net
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/neatio/
- GitHub: https://github.com/neatio-network/
- Whitepaper: https://neatio.net/whitepaper.pdf
If you have any question don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!